Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates this semester. Life has been a little crazy, but I'm back, so don't worry.

Here's what I've been up to the past couple of months.


On September 4, I went to see Justin Nozuka at Antone's in Austin.
On September 10, I saw Paramore at Verizon Theater (formerly Nokia) in Grand Prairie.
On September 18, I saw Jason Reeves at Momo's in Austin.
On October 3, I saw Sara Bareilles at La Zona Rosa in Austin.

I'll post videos and pictures from these shows over the next few days to get this blog rolling again and catch you up.


I've also been enjoying some new music over the past few months. Here are my most recent purchases/discoveries:

Secondhand Serenade: Hear Me Now
Sara Bareilles: Kaleidoscope Hearts
Wakey! Wakey!: Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said the Last Time I Saw You...
Joe Brooks: Constellation Me
Easton Corbin: self-titled
Taylor Swift: Speak Now

I'll try to get some reviews out as soon as possible and get this blog going again.

P.S. What do you think of the redesign?

No comments:

Post a Comment