Friday, February 26, 2010

American Idol Results

Last night Idol said goodbye to Janell, Ashley, Joe, and Tyler.

I was disappointed to see Joe leave.  No one really knew who he was before this week, so I think that contributed to his lack of votes.  I liked him though; I wanted to see more.

However, I think America was right on with Janell and Tyler.  Ashley was a bit of a surprise, but I'm not really disappointed to see her go at this point.


Alison Iraheta and Kris Allen both performed.  Kris Allen showed footage from his recent trip to Haiti.  All proceeds from his performance of "Let It Be" go to the Idol Gives Back Foundation for the United Nations Foundation's efforts for Haiti.

I just watched the results today because I went to Austin to see Jason Castro and Matt Hires.  I'll be updating later this weekend with photos, videos, and commentary on the concert.  Be looking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment