Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Music Essentials

Happy December! It's time to bust out the Christmas music. Here are some of my favorite Christmas albums, new and old.

1. *NSYNC: Home for Christmas
2. Straight No Chaser: 
     Christmas Cheers
3. Straight No Chaser: 
     Holiday Spirits
4. Josh Groban: Noel
5. David Archuleta:
     Christmas from the Heart


I also really enjoy all of the "Now That's What I Call Christmas" collection. It blends classic artists and contemporary artists to make everyone in the family happy while you're decorating the tree and baking cookies.

I love buying at least one new Christmas album each year.
Here's my list for this year:
1. Lady Antebellum: A Merry Little Christmas
2. Dave Barnes: Very Merry Christmas
3. Glee: The Music - The Christmas Album

No comments:

Post a Comment