Sunday, January 10, 2010

American Idol

Well, it's that time again! American Idol premieres this Tuesday, Jan. 12 with auditions from Boston, followed by Atlanta auditions on Wednesday.

I absolutely love American Idol. I love watching from the beginning, choosing my favorites, and watching how they improve throughout the season.

Last year I had a blog that was strictly about American Idol. Instead, this year I'll comment about the show here every week.

Speaking of Idol, also on Jan. 12, Jason Castro's long awaited EP "The Love Uncompromised" releases. Jason placed 4th on Season 7 of American Idol. His debut album was set to release back in November, but has been put off until April of this year. However, Atlantic Records is releasing a 6-track EP on Tuesday to please Jason's very impatient fans (including me).

Be sure to tune in to American Idol on Fox Tuesday and check out Jason Castro's EP available only on iTunes.

To watch the music video for Jason Castro's single "Let's Just Fall in Love Again," click here.

Watch Jason perform "Let's Just Fall in Love Again" live:


Watch Jason perform "Hallelujah" live:

No comments:

Post a Comment