Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top Albums of 2009

Since we're ringing in a new year, I thought I'd take a look at the albums, bands, and concert tours from 2009 that I loved.

Top 3 Rock/Pop Albums
1. Paramore: "Brand New Eyes"
2. Kelly Clarkson: "All I Ever Wanted"
3. Kris Allen: "Kris Allen"

Top 3 Country Albums
1. Love and Theft: "World Wide Open"
2. Gloriana: "Gloriana"
3. Lady Antebellum: "Lady Antebellum"

Top 3 Christian Rock Albums
1. Relient K: "Forget and Not Slow Down"
2. Skillet: "Awake"
3. Hawk Nelson: "Live Life Loud"

Top 3 Bands You Should Know
1. The Script
2. Parachute
3. Kings of Leon

Top 3 Concert Tours
1. Taylor Swift's Fearless Tour
2. Jesse McCartney's Departure Tour
3. Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted Tour

2009 was a pretty great year for music. I found myself listening to country music more as well as the popular dance hits that I'd criticized in previous years. I have a wide variety of tastes, but my favorites stay the same. I'm excited to see what 2010 has to bring.

Most Anticipated Albums of 2010: Jason Castro and Secondhand Serenade

No comments:

Post a Comment