Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Introduction

I've wanted to start a blog for some time now, but never actually did it. I couldn't think of a concept. I couldn't think of a catchy and creative title. I couldn't think of reasons why people would want to read what I have to say. But today it just all fell together. Why was I trying so hard? Why don't I just write what I know?

So here it is. This blog is going to be a collection of music reviews: albums, concerts, maybe even some pop culture. My dream is to work in the music industry someday. At school they teach us that social media is the key to networking, so I'm going to give blogging a try. If you like my posts, please pass this on. That's the point of blogs! Otherwise it's just another online diary that I don't need. Though knowing me, I'll also probably diary a bit about my life in this blog as well. You can always skip over that nonsense and get to the good stuff though. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment